Monday, August 1, 2011

Why a Blog might be like a Purse

As I was researching an issue for a client today, one of my results had one of my own blog posts as the number 1 selection.  Made me giggle.  Anytime I see one of my posts at the top of a search makes me laugh. 

Since I use my blog as a spot to store "reminders" to myself, I don't really think of it as useful to many others.  If it is then great!  I'm happy to  have helped, and if it doesn't it's no big deal.  I don't claim to be an expert at anything, which is partly why I always laugh when I see my own blog posts show up in a search. 

I'm not *that* special, I just seem to know how to find those ellusive TIDs and tricks that are well hidden and then forget them as quickly...which is why I put them in my blog. My blog is kind of like a purse in that sense.  I stuff everything I could possibly ever need into it, but God help me if I need to find it in a hurry later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment