Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Last Day for $400 discount on BrainShare

The big discount ends today!  Early Bird discounts will continue though until September 1st, it's just that the amount drops a little bit each time.

BrainShare will cover all of the Novell, NetIQ, and SUSE product lines, so basically it's still the BrainShare we know and love, with just a few new names added.

Also, I'm working with Novell to get a special code for folks to use - no discount or anything - and I'll be doing some drawings for "vintage" Novell spiffs from my personal stash.  Part of my normal BrainShare Buddies stuff that I do.  Nope, Novell doesn't pay me to do this, it's just something I've found useful for others over the year.

Anyone wishing to volunteer to help, drop me a note/comment/holler/whatever and I'll get you details as I work them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment