Thursday, June 2, 2011

Special BrainShare Registration URL

I got my own registration URL courtesy of Novell.  It will help me track how many people are registering either because of BrainShare Buddies or because you know me somehow.  If you us my URL, I'll enter you into a drawing for some Novell spiffs from my personal stash - including one of the coveted Blue Novell BrainShare backpacks that has never been used.  Other spiffs will include "vintage" t-shirts and a Ximian monkey.

https://www.novellbrainshare.com/slc2011/portal/registration/mary

The URL doesn't give you any special discounts, but you will still be allowed to enter any discount codes you may have, such as GWAVA or a PartnerNet discount.

Please feel free to pass this info on, I'm hoping this becomes a fun game for all and helps bring some attention to the BrainShare Buddies idea that I started years ago.  If you're coming to BrainShare, have been before and are interested in becoming a Buddy let me know.  It doesn't take a lot of time and is a fun way to network and help out new attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment