Thursday, October 13, 2011

BrainShare Buddies - Thank you!

This year I had my own BrainShare Buddies of sorts.  I've been uncharacteristically un-organized for BrainShare.  I dont' know my schedule, don't have the extra ones I usually do, and have not *gasp* finished getting all my stamps for the various games.

Even bigger lapse and huge *GASPS* - I haven't mooched!  So atypical of me...so instead I stole one of the new geeko's from my buddy Paul LaMontague who was teaching an ATT class.  (I am evil after all).

Rhonda took my rolling backpack for me as we walked to a session today so I could inhale some lunch while getting to the other side of the Salt Palace.  Lee went and got me a 12-pack of water bottles the first day here so I'd have some for the trip back.  I've had doors opened, things picked up that I drop, extra CDs and such offered to me, and Rusty's been taking my backpack back the hotel when I can't get back but don't want to haul it for the evening events.

I've truly been spoiled this year and am very grateful for it.  Tonight GroupLink feed me dinner (I didn't really ask, I told them I'd be there).  Friday GWAVA's treating (I love them!).  I appreciate it all..and it reminds me again how BrainShare is like my summer camp.  I get to see my friends from Germany, Austria, UK, Europe, Argentina, Brazil, Canada, and the rest of the globe.  And I miss the ones who aren't here.

What will I ever do without BrainShare?

No comments:

Post a Comment