Thursday, October 20, 2011

Prize Drawing? As in - should I have one?

Simply because I'm curious as to who else may follow me, or be subscribed to my blog, I've been thinking about having a drawing.  But I'm not sure for what, or when I should do it or how the rules would work.

If you think I should have a drawing, drop a comment here or shoot me an email at wmnug at yahoo dot com.  Given enough suggestions, I'll have  a drawing.  Just let me know in your comment or email what I should draw for...I have all sorts of Novell and partner (i.e. GWAVA, MA, Omni) swag, from old BrainShare backpacks to portfolios/pens/cups/gizmos and tons of t-shirts.  Granted, my smallest size t-shirt is a large.  I may - big may here - have a Ximian monkey laying around in a bag with no dog fur on it yet.

We're re:turning to the Novell we all once knew and loved...perhaps it's time I "re:turn" some of my swag to the daylight (and clean up my basement at the same time).  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment