Monday, February 28, 2011

New Jeopardy Question for you

Topic: Operating Systems
Answer:  This Linux distro has a geeko as a logo
Question: What is SUSE Linux?

In case you didn't know, Watson - the computer that beat the reigning Jeopardy champions, is based on Novell's SUSE Linux.  For many that may be no news, for others it might be. Anyway, Novell did a write-up, here's the URL:

http://www.novell.com/promo/suse/ibm-watson.html

I've been busy decorating my new office with some of my accumulated Novell Swag, and I added a new piece that just arrived on Saturday.  A ZENworks 11 shirt that says "he11o" on the front.  I'll try to get a picture posted a bit later.  It's a sweet shirt, even if I'm too big for it.

I'm wondering though, have any of you run into the issue with creating Windows 7 images using Audit mode where it doesn't exit Audit mode properly and pops up a "Windows cannot complete the installation" error after running sysprep?  Seems it's been an issue since it was at an RC version, but there's no single fix for it yet.  That's what I'm troubleshooting this week.  If I come up with anything useful, I'll post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment