Wednesday, March 16, 2011

GroupWise Ascot on YouTube

Alex Evans and his crew have been busy posting videos demoing some of the changes being made to GroupWise Ascot (next rev of GroupWise).  I strongly recommend you take a look at them.  Lots of positive changes are being proposed and there are several changes that I know I've been waiting for.

If you've got a few minutes, drop in, take a look, and leave a comment on the videos.  I know Alex and the team would like some more input from heavy GroupWise users and I know any comments would be much appreciated.  I'm really liking what I'm seeing so far and it makes me hopeful that perhaps I can get my new job to switch back to GroupWise...or at least let me make a GroupWise system for me to use.  :)

For those of you in the MidWest that can/could make it, Open Horizons is having it's first event in Indiana.  I'm hoping to bring a similar event with Open Horizons to Michigan before Summer is out.  Stayed tuned as I need to coordinate with Norm, who's busy planning a wedding, starting a business, being a dad, heading up Open Horizons MidWest, and providing support to the Novell community at large.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a link? I have not been able to find them on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete