Friday, April 30, 2010

Novell File Management Suite

Is sweet!  I was in the ATT Online class for it and am really liking what I was seeing.  Very cool reporting features, some of which can be automated, and quota management has made leaps forward from where NSM was at when it first arrived.

The whole suite is what I'd consider a "must-have" for anyone struggling to manage storage space.  The reporting feature is user friendly and could be easily handed over to a help desk person for routine management.  I'm downloading the suite now to be dumped into my testbed.  May happen over the weekend just because I'm wanting to play with it.

Oh! And I found a way to post PDFs to my blog.  It requires a  bit of finagling and storing the PDFs to a hosting site, but I found a freebie spot, so I should be able to get those GroupWise PDFs posted over the weekend...that is if anyone cares.

Seeing as how I don't have any official followers, I've got no idea if anyone drops by (besides Richard) to see what useless chattering I may be doing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment