Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy, busy, busy

Been busy playing catch up after being gone a week.  So I haven't posted the GroupWise stuff that I want to yet.  I really need to find a way to post PDFs here.  Anyone know of a way (to save me the research time)?  If not, I'll figure something out.

Anyhow, for those of you that are TTP members (education customers) there's a pretty sweet deal from Novell regarding SLED.  I've been busy getting that setup for work and have been downloading SLED ISOs while doing other things.  I'm thinking I may whack my Dell mini configuration and reconfigure it as a SLED 11 box, just to see if it's as fast a boot as my HP mini that I love so much.

I also had the annual, "Let's screw up Mary's PartnerNet account and see how long it takes her to notice" game with Novell.  Granted, my account is always a pain, it's always having issues because of my 1 foot in the customer space and 1 foot in the partner space, plus all my NUI connections.  But it's fixed now, so I have access to all the perks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment