Tuesday, October 26, 2010

GWAVACon Early Bird Registration and 2-for-1 deal

GWAVACon is in Torrance, California this year.  In January.  Not a bad place to be when it's bitterly cold in the MidWest.  I won't be making it this year (unless some Fairy Godperson picks up the tab for me), but it's something you don't want to miss if you have GroupWise in your environment.

I've presented there in the past and always learn something new from the people who've attended my sessions, as well as the rest of the folks attending the event. It's a lot like BrainShare, just more focused on GroupWise and third party solutions.

GWAVA's offering a couple of different discount options for the next few days.  I suggest you check it out.  And if you're not from the West Coast, stay an extra day and hit up DisneyLand.  Check out RiverBell Terrace.  I spent many hours in that polyester costume helping pay for college and learning how to make Mickey Mouse Pancakes.

And stay tuned for some news on OneCommunity Norm O'Neal's brainchild as well as OpenHorizons MidWest.

No comments:

Post a Comment