Tuesday, October 5, 2010

John Dragoon made me smile today

So it was over an email dialogue, but still he made me smile.  He usually does, even when he's *picking* on me.  He does have a great sense of humor though, it goes well with his gig at Novell.

And he shows his business acumen in a recent Forbes article, that Norm O'Neal of Integrity Networks in Indiana and Open Horizons MidWest kindly linked up on FaceBook earlier today.  I suggest you read it, and I posted it on my LinkedIn profile as well.

What Is Creativity's Value--In Marketing, In Business? - Forbes.com

The other thing that you may/may not have noticed recently is the lack of buzz about the potential sale of Novell - or it's parts.  It's been a nice break for me, not having to answer so many questions.  And I've been invited to apply to be part of an advisory group for the Collaboration team at Novell.  Both of which is good news to my ears, as all I've been hearing around the office lately is SharePoint.

Now perhaps we can get those odd issues we've had with GroupWise of late resolved.  Like when clicking on a message to reply - it changes itself to a Posted Appointment, or the visual one that pops up on Windows 7 for some, but not all users, under the GW 8.01 HP3 and 8.0.2 client where appointments don't scroll but rather repeat. (I can post a jpg if anyone needs to see what I'm trying to describe).  Other than those few odd quirks it's been pretty quiet on the Novell front of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment