Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SmartPhones Project

"My" SmartPhones project at work has finally been approved to move forward.  It was put on hold for a bit due to lack of resources, and now I finally get to put the Data Synchronizer for Mobility into my environment.  Woo-hoo!  Bad news, is that I don't have a phone to test it with.  BlackBerry devices aren't supported and I got mine in order to support our BES users, even though I'm not allowed to attach my personal device to our BES.

I'm still thrilled to have a chance to get my hands on this new product and see what it can really do.  There are Droid and iPhone users around, so I'll have a group that can test it out for me.  If it's a slick as the beta showed it to be, I'm expecting a successful launch and happy users at last.  Okay, so they may not all be happy, but the majority will be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment