Friday, January 21, 2011

The Big EveNt - back in 2012

Chad, Rusty and I had a very nice lunch yesterday - thanks for picking up the tab Chad! - and we're off and planning for 2012.  We could use some more help though, so anyone interested in helping out please shoot me an email. 

It will still be a user-lead event, but it won't be a strictly WMNUG event any longer.  We want all of the Linux, Adobe, Microsoft, VMWare, Novell, SharePoint, HDI, ITIL, PMI, and whomever I'm forgetting user groups in town involved.  We want this to be a truly, everything and anything IT related event.

Any ideas or suggestions of what you'd like to see are most welcome as always.  And yes, our goal is to keep it free or as cheap as possible to our attendees.

I'll be posting meeting dates here until we decide if we all want to maintain a blog just for The Big EveNt or if we'll put in some group space like a Google Site or mooch some Vibe space from Novell.

Stay tuned!

And for those that are curious...nope I don't have a new job yet, but I've got some good interviews under my belt so I'm hopeful that I'll land something soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment