Friday, January 28, 2011

Employment Rocks!

I signed an offer letter today and will start my new permanent gig on February 14th.  It's a consulting company, so I'll be available for "rent" after the 14th.  Nope, I'm not taking 2 weeks off, instead the new company is willing to wait while I finish up a short consulting gig for a local school district that could use an extra pair of hands.

Good news for you all, is that there will be a few scrubbed checklists that come out of this work that I'll be posting somewhere in a PDF format.  I'm still looking for a way to post my handouts from the Teach an Old Dog New GroupWise Tricks sessions I did at GWAVACons past...with a few updates of course!  So if any of you know of a good way to do this that allows for downloads I'd appreciate a heads-up.

And for those that aren't aware yet, there is a new Hot Patch for GroupWise 8.02 that addresses a security vulnerability in the GWIA.  You'll want to get that on fairly soon as 8.0.3 is a little ways out just yet.

Details on the hot patch can be found here:
http://download.novell.com/Download?buildid=HJuDB3wNoeM~

No comments:

Post a Comment