Monday, January 10, 2011

BrainShare 2011 delayed

I'm sure you've all heard by now that it's delayed, if not, now you know.  With the buyout by Attachmate things are simply on hold, it will happen though.

In the meantime, GWAVA is picking up the slack at GWAVACon.  And for the US, it's in Torrance this year.  Nicely situated between DisneyLand and Magic Mountain, it's also close to the beach.  I should know, I worked in Torrance in high school and college.  It's where I learned to drive a big rig and operate my first computer - an old NCR mini-system.

Anyway, if you have the approvals and can swing it, I strongly suggest you attend.  Not just because I've gone in the past and been a presenter, but because it truly is a worthwhile event and the networking opportunities are even better.  I do know the hotel is already sold out, but I'm sure there's still rooms available nearby somewhere.

Besides, who doesn't want to see Richard Bliss on stage doing a prize drawing?  :)

2 comments:

  1. I just did! But I'll post another one later that highlights the cool stuff about this year's BrainShare and gives the dates for the next one.

    Will that make you happy?

    ReplyDelete