Monday, January 24, 2011

GWAVACon News

Just because I didn't make it to GWAVACon doesn't mean I can't watch it from afar.  :)

The big news is that Danita - GroupWise Goddess Extraordinaire - managed to take a nasty fall and not be able to travel as a result.  Norm O'Neal, of One Community and Open Horizons fame, has stepped up to present Danita's sessions for her - Go Norm!

Seems everyone is having fun, some have made it out to the Santa Monica Pier and the weather looks awesome...all making me drool with jealousy.  I see several familiar faces and backs of heads in the photos posted so far.  I hope everyone's learning all sorts of good stuff and will share when they get back.

In the meantime, I'll be available for work about mid-February if anyone needs any contract work.  Job hunting is a full time job!

No comments:

Post a Comment