Thursday, March 18, 2010

BrainShare 2010

I have some last minute crafting to do tonight for a Super Heroes costume "contest" of sorts for this year's BrainShare.  Look for the Fab 5 wearing red hats and purple capes at the Partner Party on Tueday night.

The cookies will be safely guarded by Pam Robello, so if you're looking for them you'll have to find her and make sure to thank her and all the rest of the SysOps for the help all year round.

My flight takes off in the morning, at least it's later than my return flight - for which I have to leave for the airport at 4:00 a.m. uggghh!

Things seem to be fairly buttoned up here.  I've adjusted the SMTP send threads and that seems to be taking care of most of our stuck messages (reminder to self to post exactly how to do that when I get back).

For those that can make it I hope to see you there!  I'm antsy to get going already...I have less and less patience as I get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment